Δευτέρα, Μαΐου 31

So much kindness will kill you ,said to me a small blonde kitten one night...
We became .... friends , and she loved to play with me.
She loved listening to my stories ....when i looked at her ,she blossomed.
Spring followed her ... and like spring
She could see into your heart ...
She could see gray skyes and no rainbows.
And she wanted to take all that away.

But the heart works in mysterius ways .

And so , I walked away .Had to keep going .I had to, really.
You don't play with people's heart.


After a while , I came across your path again.
Mixed feelings.Mixed everything...
Oh! Ms charming ,what effect do you have on me ?
Why only you have that power over me?
You aproach me humming your bittersweer symphony and there is only yes inside me ..
And after that, the taste of wonderfull nothing...
I fucking hate that...sometimes i wish i could fucking hate you...

But as i said, heart works in mysterius ways..
Life is all about choosing some say .
But you don't always choose who you Love ...or for how long you're gonna love him, adore him ,need him...
Inside that mirror, there is no should or should not..


And here comes my story but love stories is not in fashion, Ms charming...
What can i say....
I like Movies like notebook , or books like love in time of cholera.
Romantic and silly ,with no cure.No therapy.

But you believe what you believe and i don't care to change your mind...

There is no hard feelings here, neither hate or sadness.
Just a need to keep traveling ...
Probably i never see you again.
Or maybe i will.

Farewell Ms charming

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: